Are you considering Regenerative Therapy?
Regenerative Therapy is now available at Atlantic Medical Group for treating chronic osteoarthritic pain.
This breakthrough treatment option provides pain relief and healing without the risks of surgery, general anesthesia, hospital stays, or prolonged recovery and downtime from life.
Regenerative Therapy is a revolutionary NON-SURGICAL treatment option that uses the body’s own healing ability to:
- recover from injuries
- reduce pain
- increase mobility
- improve your overall quality of life
Atlantic Medical Group now offers a full-range of regenerative therapies in order to give our patients access to the widest range of treatments for fuller healing and relief.
This new treatment option is very safe and effective for healing and repairing chronic osteoarthritic joint pain issues.
Our Regenerative Therapy Injections are:
- FDA regulated as a human cell and tissue product (HCT/P) and are intended for homologous (human to human) use.
- Donated by Healthy Moms at live birth C-section
- Placental tissues and fluid are processed in “clean room” environment that exceeds the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB) standards
- Subjected to stringent United States Pharmacopeia (USP) testing
- Have antimicrobial (germ-killing) and anti-fibrotic (i.e. ability to break down scar tissue) properties as well
- SAFE! No Reported Adverse Effects or Rejection
Regenerative Therapy has been acknowledged in medical history across the world as a big discovery in natural healing.
How are Regenerative Therapy Injections done?
After your initial consultation with our experienced doctors to see if this type of treatment can work for you, we schedule a time for you to come into our office for the procedure, which takes less than one hour to perform.
We use ultrasound-guided imaging to find the best place to inject the matrix mixture of tissues, live cells, proteins, collagen, and hyaluronic acid into your joint.
The matrix mixture then starts to metamorphosize into different cells; this allows the cells to become tissue cells, bone cells, or other kinds that are needed in that area. This ability to become whatever cells are necessary for the affected area is what medical practitioners believe is so unique about this breakthrough treatment option.
This huge number of growth factors injected into the body will help in healing the injuries at an accelerated pace.
The best results for Regenerative Therapy are most often seen in osteoarthritic joints.
To find out more about this amazing and revolutionary breakthrough treatment option and to schedule your free consultation, please contact us or call our Regenerative Hotline.
Restore. Regenerate. Relieve.