Have You Been in a Car Accident Recently?
Call Us Today To Schedule Your Free Consultation!
Providing Care for Car Accident Injuries in Canton and Surrounding Areas
If you have recently been in a car accident in Canton or surrounding areas, we would like to offer our services in the evaluation and possible treatment of any injuries that you may have incurred due to this unfortunate incident.
After a car accident, people often need attention beyond the emergency room care, but fail to seek treatment because many times symptoms subside after a few days. Many times symptoms do not present themselves immediately following an accident but may surface weeks, months, or even years later.
Impact injuries even at low speeds can often cause severe damage to the spine, or damage surrounding muscles and ligaments.
Car Accident Injuries – Tips for Care
- Don’t wait to get treatment (it affects your recovery) – We have same day appointments
- Correct diagnosis is essential to proper care – We have Certified Doctors on staff to examine your injuries
- Going to the ER is a good first step in getting proper care for your car accident injuries – Our office specializes in injury care
- Many times there is insurance for car accident injuries even if you do not have health insurance
- Low impact collisions can cause significant injuries – It is important for you to have your injury evaluated
- Our Office has a Team of Doctors to assist in your Recovery – There is no point in driving to multiple offices
- Your injuries were due to the physical insult of an accident – Our physical medicine office can provide the care for your recovery.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS LISTED BELOW, WE WELCOME YOU TO CONTACT US AT:
Neck Pain Back Pain Headaches
Whiplash Muscle Spasms Dizziness
Body Aches Pinched Nerves Leg Pain/Numbness
Arm Pain/Numbness Pain Between the Shoulders